UK-Ethiopia Trade & Investment Forum – London – 16th October
This is the first significant overseas Trade and Investment Summit for the new Ethiopian Government.
The Forum will showcase the huge opportunities that Ethiopia offers, to encourage inward investment from investors and businesses with interests in the Forum’s agenda:-
- Economic overview and business diplomacy session, to be chaired by Lord Sheikh.
- Spotlight on trade and investment.
- Energy & Infrastructure session, chair TBC.
- Spotlight on tourism and agriculture.
- Mining and Minerals session, to be chaired by Sir Henry Bellingham.
The Forum also offers Delegates the opportunities to network with the officials and strengthen the relationship between Ethiopia and the UK.
Visit the DMA website for further information, and to register your interest.REGISTER
Latest NewsBrowse all
we appreciate your help.