Ethiopian Coffee Exhibition
On Saturday, December 17, 2022, the Ethiopian Embassy in London will host the first Ethiopian Coffee Exhibition in collaboration with Michael Haile, CEO of ETHIOCOFFEE Importer & Distributor.
The event’s mission is to help promote Ethiopian coffee and has two objectives:
- To create a hub for Ethiopian coffee lovers, buyers, traders, and connoisseurs so that exporters can directly meet buyers and end users
- To create the first exhibition that solely showcases Ethiopian coffee so that buyers and individuals are more aware of authentic Ethiopian coffee
This will be a one-day fun-packed mini display of what Ethiopia has to offer in terms of its flavoursome coffees and traditions. There will be a traditional coffee ceremony, as well as:
- Presentations by the Head of Mission, Deputy Head of Mission, and delegates from Ethiopia
- Cupping session
- Coffee tasting (and a competition)
- Coffee samples (tasting) from Ethiopian roasted coffee exporters
At the event, we anticipate up to 30 exhibitors, all of them will be coffee traders and a handful of green and roasted coffee exporters from Ethiopia, buyers, and roasters from the UK. In addition, well-known brands, coffee organisation, importers, coffee brokers, and coffee enthusiasts will be among the trade visitors.
Date & Time:
Sat, 17 December 2022, 10:00 – 18:00 GMTEvent Location
Latest NewsBrowse all
we appreciate your help.