Passport RenewalPassport Renewal Application Form
Forms should be printed off, filled in and taken to the Embassy.
Application forms are available free of charge from the Embassy. You may use the electronic version available on this website, or the Embassy can post a copy to you, provided you send a pre-stamped and self-addressed envelope to:
- The Consular Office, Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, 17 Princes Gate, London SW7 1PZ.
- We cannot accept completed forms submitted by email.
- If you are experiencing problems accessing the online form, please contact the Embassy on email@example.com and we will send you a copy of the form by email.
Completing the Passport Renewal Application Form
To renew your passport for five years, please read the following information carefully.
1. Answer All of the questions on the form.
- Answers must be either typed in or printed in the spaces provided on the form, using BLACK or BLUE ink only.
- Failure to answer ALL questions will result in the Embassy being unable to process your application or issue a passport.
- TWO COPIES of the application must be submitted.
2. Submit the fee of £36.00
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Banker's Drafts
- Postal Orders - made payable to The Ethiopian Embassy
- Payment by cheque or any means other than those stated above, cannot be accepted.
3. Submit your passport, with your application form and feeFor further information, please call the Consular Section on 020 7838 3897.
Applications must go to:
The Consular Office, Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, 17 Princes Gate, London SW7 1PZ.